Jupiter – Palms Beach Gardens - Royal Palm Beach
South Florida Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
To our wonderful patients,
We hope that you have been safe and healthy, and adapting well to this unique environment. It does not have to be said that this pandemic has challenged our sense of normalcy. Our community has been through a lot these past few months and we are looking forward to returning to our normal routines. While many things have changed, our commitment to excellent patient care, patient safety, and infection control has remained paramount.
Our practice was founded over 30 years ago with a commitment to outstanding patient care with a personal touch. From our open-door policy, warm welcome upon arrival, and excellent patient outcomes, we have developed a reputation for being one of the best. The greatest challenge from COVID-19 for our practice is balancing patient safety and the personal concierge service.
Our offices follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely monitor these guidelines and quickly take action to ensure our protocols exceed their recommendations.
To keep our staff and patients safe during this pandemic, you may notice the following changes in our practice:
- Our staff will be screening you for COVID-19 symptoms prior to your arrival
- Your temperature will be taken immediately upon arrival to our office
- We are reducing the number of patient exposures by streamlining consults, treatment, and post-operative visits.
- We ask that you enter our facility wearing a mask
- Our waiting room and scheduling will be managed to uphold social distancing guidelines
- All staff will be wearing PPE (but we will still be smiling underneath the mask)
- Staff cleaning common areas at a high frequency
- Your guests may be asked to stay in the car during the appointment
Lastly, our office has always strived to ensure short wait times for our doctors. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting an hour to see a doctor. Therefore, your appointment times may be adjusted accordingly to maintain social distancing. Please be patient with our practice as we transition to this new norm. Our goal of excellence in patient care with a personal touch will never change. We ask for your patience and understanding as we provide the highest level of patient care and safety in this new challenging environment. We look forward to seeing you soon!